Saturday, November 9, 2013

The letter c

Learning letters and their sounds has been fun with Jolly Phonics and has given DD and DS a really good start.
Now we are building on this.
I did have a really good story about the letter C...argh and now I can't find it

I've crashed around on the net but no
I've found this though
http://www.syracusecityschools.com/tfiles/folder712/soft%20c%20%26%20g%20passages.pdf

so I'll roll with this and try to re-write from memory the story at a later date

Drop me a line if you know about the letter C story....One day all the letters which were new in the world had to go out and choose their sounds.... C couldn't find a sound as many of them were already taken up...so C who became good friends with the letters S and K...they offered to share their sounds with C
something like that
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment