Sunday, October 16, 2011

October

Our son is trying really hard to copy his big sister. I'm not sure if he really knew what he was doing here but they were both really excited when he drew his first 'e' they were both singing e e eggs in the pan.
HOLDING THE LAMB. Oh she waited so long for this. A friends lamb "...and all the other kids are holding them but not me..."
Working on patterns. I had to do the threes in pink and purple.
Little mates over and blowing bubbles. I don't know what was more fun bubbles or standing on the table.


We're in holidays right now and its been great. I kept trying to keep back from doing too much but end up booking ourselves out.
We now no longer go to Playcentre on Mondays as the session has ended so that will free up that day. But we will be picking up swimming and with hope still keeping on with the music but we're a little shaky with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment