Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Unschooling gets hard too

This should be a big post but maybe I'll write more another day.
But today we all live life and for some reason some of us sail or fly through some areas and some don't

I don't go so well on keeping house but if you google The Fly Lady you may find some help if your like me.

I've only just started and like most things it takes time...but little by little we seem to pick up speed until we look back and wonder what was our issue.

I find unschooling hard but the other day while at Playcentre I listened to a mum try and write a learning story and she asked "what do I put in this box the follow on/what next?"
I used to question that too but now days I've got heaps of ideas and I feel that unschooling is hard to start off with but over time it works out and you know what to do.

I don't want a messy house but I don't want to waist time cleaning it when could be playing and learning with my kids

Thanks Nicola for the fly lady

No comments:

Post a Comment